The Aim of the JIIA
Japan Industrial Imaging Association (JIIA) is a Japan-based organization fostering technological innovation of industrial imaging, promoting a global community for organizations related to industrial imaging, thereby contributing to development of industrial imaging worldwide.
Japanese industrial imaging companies, covering a wide range of categories, such as industrial cameras, input devices, image processors, image processing software, optical instruments, lighting equipment, measurement and analysis machinery have a large share of the global market. Their technologies’ position is high and important in the global market and thus JIIA is looked upon to act as a leading developer of industrial imaging technology.
JIIA aims to:
- Disseminate international general standards in Japan
- Build a network with international organizations
- Provide a Japanese platform for standardization
- Promote Japanese products to the global market
The purpose for which the Association is organized is:
- To establish and foster standards of advanced industrial imaging technology.
- To study and research international, cross-sectional standardization of industrial imaging technology.
- To conduct seminars and lectures and exchange information on industrial imaging.
- To disseminate information from meetings related to standardization.
- To conduct market and technical trend analyses of the industrial imaging industry.
- To organize and support conferences and other events related to industrial imaging.
- To engage in activities ancillary to the foregoing.