The Japan Industrial Imaging Association recognizes the value and usefulness of customers' personal information and implements the following personal information protection policies in its activities.
- The Institute complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
- The Association shall establish rules and regulations related to the protection of personal information and establish an internal control system. The Association shall also endeavor to ensure that its officers and members comply with the rules and regulations.
- When collecting personal information from customers, the Association shall clearly state the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and handle it within the scope of the purpose of use.
In the event that it becomes necessary to use personal information of the customer beyond the scope of the purpose of use clearly stated in advance, the customer shall be notified thereof and used after obtaining the customer's consent.
- We will not disclose or provide any personal information provided by you to any third party except with your consent or for good cause.
- The Association shall maintain personal information in an accurate and up-to-date condition and shall implement reasonable security measures against risks related to personal information such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- The Association responds sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
- The Association will establish and implement a framework for the protection of personal information and will continue to review and improve the system.
Established on November 1, 2006
Japan Industrial Imaging Association